Wood & Laminate Floor Cleaning Services in Bluffton, SC
If no amount of wet mopping or Swiffering is getting your hardwood floors clean then it’s time to call in the professional wood floor cleaners in Bluffton, SC. Over time dirt and grime get pushed into the wood floor surface and pores and becomes a stubborn mess to actually get clean. Not only is the caked on dirt harmful to the floor, it’s unhealth and can shorten the life expectancy of the floors finish.
Serving Bluffton & All Of Beaufort County
The First Hardwood Floor Cleaning Company You Should Call In Bluffton, South Carolina
There are many commercial ways that you can clean your hardwood flooring, but not all of them are safe for today’s laminate flooring and modern hardwood floor finishes. At Carolina Carpet Cleaning, we use only the latest and safest hardwood cleaning methods to ensure that your floors are protected while they’re being cleaned. We use the power of steam to lift dirt away from the surface of the floor. Our hardwood cleaning services are tough on dirt and stains, but gentle on your flooring.
We Clean Hardwood, Laminate, CoreTec, Engineered Wood & Many Other New Wood Flooring Options
We offer a variety of hardwood cleaning services that are designed to meet the specific needs of your home or business. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our hardwood cleaning services, so you can be sure that you’re getting the best possible value for your money. Contact us today to learn more about our hardwood cleaning services or to schedule a free consultation.
Why get your hardwood floors cleaned by a professional? Here are several reason you need to hire us:
We have the experience of how to clean hardwood floors and can save you time and money by using the method from the start.
Over the counter products do not really lift the dirt from the floors surface, they just push it around.
Preventative hardwood floor cleaning will actually save you money in the long run by preventing scratching, dulling, and fading.
All of our cleaning products are not only safe for your floors, but safe for the environment. We use the gentle power of steam.
We Offer The Following Floor Cleaning Services In Bluffton, South Carolina
Carolina Carpet Cleaning is a professional floor and tile cleaning service serving Bluffton, SC. We’re committed to providing high-quality work at affordable prices -make sure to explore all of our floor cleaning services.
How To Keep Your Hardwood Floors Clean
In between regular steam cleaning of your hardwood floors, there are some easy and necessary steps you can take to keep your floors clean and looking like new. We are going to outline a few below.
1. Vacuum regularly – This will help to remove dirt, dust and other particles that can scratch and damage your hardwood floors. Be sure to use a soft brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner to avoid damaging the floor.
2. Sweep or mop weekly – In addition to vacuuming, you should also sweep or mop your hardwood floors on a weekly basis. Use a gentle cleanser and avoid putting too much water on the floor, as this can damage the wood.
3. Protect from furniture – Place furniture pads under all legs of chairs and tables to prevent scratches. You may also want to invest in some throw rugs for high-traffic areas to further protect your hardwood floors.
Shake out your door mats. Door mats are notorious for trapping dirt and sand in them, which is great until they start letting containments into you home which can scratch the floor. Check them periodically and give them a good shake outside to get rid of any buildup.
4. Wipe up spills immediately – It’s inevitable that there will be spills on your hardwood floors at some point. The key is to clean them up as quickly as possible to avoid any damage. Use a soft cloth or sponge to wipe up the spill and then dry the area completely.
5. Avoid harsh chemicals – When cleaning your hardwood floors, avoid using any harsh chemicals or cleaners. Stick to gentle cleansers that are designed for hardwood floors. These will clean the floor without damaging it.
6.Use carpet runners or area rugs in high traffic sections of your home. This will help to protect your hardwood floors from being scratched or damaged.
Finally, get professional help when needed – If you have any concerns about keeping your hardwood floors clean, be sure to contact a professional for assistance. They can provide you with the best advice on how to care for your floors and keep them looking their best.
Schedule Your Service Today
If you have questions or need advice about our services in the area, don’t hesitate to call or email. We can stop by to inspect your property and give you a custom quote.